RECRUITERS Post your GeoJob Ad Today
All submissions are welcome – commercial, open source, and academic presentations. No matter the area of expertise, there is a place for your presentation at GIS in the Rockies!
CLOSING KEYNOTE SPEAKER ANNOUNCED
GIS in the Rockies is pleased to welcome as our closing keynote speaker, Dr. Melinda Laituri, Professor of Geography in the Department of Ecosystem Science and Sustainability at Colorado State University. Melinda is the Director of the Geospatial Centroid at CSU and has over 20 years of international GIS experience emphasizing participatory mapping.
OUTSTANDING CONTENT & EVENTS
GIS in the Rockies 2015 delivers an exceptional conference of GIS content and events, including:
– 2 GREAT KEYNOTES:
– Steve Coast, founder of OpenStreetMap – a user created map of the world emphasizing local knowledge.
– Dr. Melinda Laituri, Professor of Geography, Colorado State University Department of Ecosystem Science and Sustainability.
– ONSITE JOB FAIR – including resume review, mock interviews, etc.
– PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS (September 21 & 22)
– POST-CONFERENCE TOURS (September 25)
– OUTSTANDING CONFERENCE SOCIAL EVENT – World Renown GIS itR Geo Quiz, networking, etc.
Join us September 23 & 24 for the 28th Annual GIS in the Rockies Conference – the Intermountain West’s premier geospatial information and technology conference. (Pre-Conference Workshops 9/22.)