The ASPRS 2016 UAS Mapping Symposium builds on the best of the past two years while offering a number of new and exciting features. Join us September 12-14, 2016 at the Palm Springs Convention Center in the beautiful Southern California desert.
Our 2016 Symposium theme ‘Learning by Doing’ is about getting up close with the latest UAS technology for professional mapping applications.
- Topics include: identifying and planning the incorporation of UAS into your applications, data management and processing, and high quality mapping and visualization
- Interactive informative techniques and technology for improving products and services
- Excellence in emerging UAS software, tools, platforms, applications, and sensors
- Tech behind precision maps, cartograms, and imagery to facilitate faster decision making
- Interact with aerial platforms and camera systems anticipated to drive market growth over next few years
- Learn from the best: global experts and association members with decades of professional distinction in mapping and visuals beyond line-of-sight
- Learn detailed information on marketplace growth and demands
- Free Exhibit Hall mini-demos from UAS Mapping Exhibitors and Sponsors
- Aerial Imaging Market to reach $2.65B by 2022, Global Market Insights (March 2016)
Who Will Attend?
- 400-500 attendees from commercial UAV start-ups, major corporations, national and international government universities, research institutes, developers, and students
- Market applications: agriculture, construction, infrastructure, oil & gas utilities, mining, inspection, wildlife, environment, humanitarian, public safety, GIS, surveying, law enforcement, and maritime
- Visionaries who are leading innovation and integration of software, tools, applications, sensors and platforms
- New arrivals to and long-time supporters of the applied geospatial community
- Technology implementers advocating best-in-class principals and new emerging standards
Visit our new website for information on registration, exhibiting and additional details as they are updated in the coming weeks.