HEre’s details of an event of interest to the UAV, mapping community – the Texas UAS Summit & Expo taking place March 29-31 in Austin, Texas.
This cutting edge event will combine the perspective of the key players in all sectors of the world’s interconnected UAS industries – manufacturers, military, law enforcement, and commercial operators.
In addition to our speaker line-up and technical sessions, we’ve put together an expo hall that will provide attendees with the opportunity to get a close, comprehensive look at the inner workings of UAS industry leaders. The event also features topics ranging the UAS involvement in the future of emergency response, the oil industry’s use of UAVs, NASA and national airspace, and industry input from Texas manufacturers and service providers.
Here is what attendees can expect during the show:
· The first-ever Texas-focused UAS offering to showcase the commercial opportunities and UAS growth possibilities related to Texas and the greater Gulf Coast region.
· Focused, technical presentations and special events designed to describe the latest technology offerings, software packages, business models and regulatory updates on the UAS industry
· 40+ exhibiting companies showcasing the latest technologies, new product launches and valuable industry services
· Numerous networking events
· Industry specific tours
· Access to the Lonestar UAS test site’s team of experts and research partners
Join UAS Magazine at the UAS Texas Summit & Expo for the first-ever comprehensive look at UAS in Texas and how the Lonestar state is shaping the industry. Produced in collaboration with the expert team from the Lonestar UAS test site, the two-day event will explain and reveal the cutting-edge research, commercial operation successes and end-user opportunities present in Texas or the region. The event will unite commercial manufacturers and operators, researchers, payload providers, platform designers, 333 exempt entities and multiple leaders spearheading UAS expansion in Texas and beyond.
find additional information by visiting www.