DUBLIN, Ireland– Research and Markets has announced the addition of “Geographical Information Systems – Portfolio Analysis” to their offering.
The Portfolio Analysis – Geographical Information Systems is a comprehensive evaluation of the UK market. The revised and updated 2007 edition analyses the financial performance of the companies important to the success of your business. Using the most up to date information available, the analysis is ideal both as a tool to benchmark your own company’s results and to study the market in more depth.
Aimed at the busy manager, the Portfolio Analysis is both quick and easy to use thanks to the unique visual layout. The Analysis lays bare the performance of each company highlighting their strengths and weaknesses.
* Do you know which companies are best to do business with?
* Do you know which companies are selling at a loss and whose profit margins are plummeting?
Find out the answers to all these questions and more with the newly published Portfolio Analysis.
Benefits of this report include
* Individual analysis of the Top 75 companies.
* The very latest accounts from Companies House.
* Every company ranked and rated.
* Easy to identify acquisition prospects.
* Complete industry overview section.
The report is divided into two colour-coded sections for your ease of use, Sector Analysis and Individual Company Analysis.
Sales growth, market share and profitability are all analysed over a 10 year period giving you the fullest picture possible of the health of the market. Companies are ranked on these categories so you can see which companies are outshining the rest. Use the industry average tables to benchmark your own company’s performance- how do you compare to the rest of the industry?
Each company receives a full page of analysis, evaluating their financial performance over the last five years so you get a full picture of the long term prospects of each company. Each company page of analysis is also packed with the following information: Full business name and address, Names and ages of directors, contact details and website address, seven unique charts showing at a glance the performance of each company, averages for the industry are also shown indicating the bare minimum each company should be looking to achieve, and five years of the latest accounts available,
New! Written summary on each company highlighting their key strengths and weaknesses.
– 3di International Ltd
– Allied Integrated Technologies Ltd
– Argyll Consultants Ltd
– Assist Applications Ltd
– Autodesk Ltd
– B K S Surveys Ltd
– Bentley Systems (UK) Ltd
– Blue Fox Nedgraphics Ltd
– Bruce Yeoman Consultancy Ltd
– Business Geographics Ltd
– Business Maps Ltd
– C A Design Services Ltd
– Cambashi Ltd
– Cambridge Computer Consultants (UK) Ltd
– Catalist Ltd
– Compass Geographics Ltd
– Computer Aided Development Corporation Ltd
– Cosmo Graphis Imaging Ltd
– Del Norte Technology Ltd
– Digital Mapping Surveys Ltd
– Dotted Eyes Ltd
– Dsm Geodata Ltd
– Emapsite Com Ltd
– Environment Systems Ltd
– Esri (UK) Ltd
– Esri Holdings Ltd
– Eurodirect Database Marketing Ltd
– Gardline Shipping Ltd
– Geofabrics Ltd
– Geographic Data Support Ltd
– Geoinformation Group Ltd (The)
– Geosense Ltd
– Getmapping Plc
– Ggp Systems Ltd
– Gmap Ltd
– Graphical Data Capture Ltd
– Infotech Enterprises Europe Ltd
– Infoterra Ltd
– Innogistic Software Plc
– Intergraph (UK) Ltd
– International Poster Management Ltd
– Kingswood Ltd
– Know Edge Ltd
– Land Navigation Systems Ltd
– Landmark Information Group Ltd
– Laser-Scan Engineering Ltd
– Lovell Johns Ltd
– Lynx Geographic Information Systems Ltd
– Lynx Information Systems Ltd
– Manchester Geomatics Ltd
– Mapinfo Ltd
– Mapping Place Ltd (The)
– Mason Land Surveys Ltd
– Metoc Plc
– Minority Ethnic Network Eastern Region
– Mva Consultancy Group Ltd (The)
– Mva Consultancy Ltd
– Network Mapping Ltd
– New Holland Publishers (UK) Ltd
– Nigel Press Associates Ltd
– Northgate Land And Property Solutions Ltd
– Polk Europe Holdings Ltd
– Rolta UK Ltd
– Sia Ltd
– Simmons Aerofilms Ltd
– Skipton Information Group Ltd
– Smallworldwide Ltd
– Star – Apic (UK) Ltd
– Tadpole Technology Plc
– Tenet Itmapping Ltd
– Tenet Technology Ltd
– Terrafix Ltd
– Trafficmaster Plc
– Trends Business Research Ltd
– Xyz Digital Map Co Ltd (The)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c70124