Leading Geospatial Software Platform Provider Joined by Tele Atlas, Inrix and Directions Magazine
San Jose, Calif. – January 25, 2007 – deCarta, the leading supplier of software platforms and services for the Location-Based Services (LBS) industry, today announced its upcoming February 8th webinar, “Improving Mobile Workforce Productivity through Location-Based Web Services.”
WHAT: Using the same high-performance, scalable digital mapping technology that’s been deployed by the leading Internet portals gives enterprise ISVs, VARs and Systems Integrators the potential to create powerful new applications, or significantly augment existing GIS applications to realize new levels of market penetration and service.
DATE: February 8, 2007
TIME: 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. PST
Join Joe Francia, Editor-in-Chief and Vice Publisher of Directions Magazine, and digital map experts deCarta, Inrix and Tele Atlas as they:
• Explore the opportunity of integrated maps and dynamic location content as essential components of the enterprise technology stack
• Introduce participants to the types of location services available, the top five ways to location-enable wireless or browser-based applications, and how to integrate real-time and predictive traffic for increased customer efficiency, productivity and profits.
• Demonstrate how digital mapping allows enterprises to develop new Web-based applications and augment existing GIS applications to deliver a powerful means to optimize a mobile workforce
• Joe Francica, Editor-in-Chief and Vice Publisher of Directions Magazine
• Danny Little, Product Manager, CSG Workforce Express®, the leading provider of outsourced billing and customer care serving the convergent cable and satellite carriers
• Amit Bendov, Field service industry veteran and formerly SVP Marketing for ClickSoftware, a provider of field service optimization applications
• Q&A Session with leading data vendors
– David Levy, Marketing Manager, Tele Atlas
– Ryan Glancy, Sr. Director Business Development, Inrix Traffic
• Moderator: Mike Agron, VP Business and Partner Development, deCarta
HOW TO REGISTER:
• Before February 8, interested parties can visit the following link to register for free: Click Here.
# # #
deCarta is the leading geospatial software platform that powers today’s most successful Location-Based Services (LBS) applications such as those deployed at Google Maps, Yahoo, Ask.com, Verizon and Sprint. The company’s unique, patented technology is ideal for high-volume LBS applications for use in Internet, mobile, personal navigation and telematics applications where scalability, speed, and reliability are vital. Its Drill Down Server geospatial software platform, Rich Map Engine and Hosted Web Service is preferred by application developers and service providers who also want the flexibility to customize map styles, utilize unique routing capabilities and self-brand. deCarta customers and technology partners include AND, Appello, Ask.com, ATX, Google, Local Matters, Maps.com, Motorola, NAVTEQ, Networks In Motion, Pharos, Rand McNally, Tele Atlas, TeleNav, Yahoo! and Zillow. deCarta is privately held and headquartered in San Jose, California with international offices in the UK and China. www.decarta.com.