RECRUITERS Post your GeoJob Ad Today
The 31st annual GIS in the Rockies promises to be the best ever, offering an exceptional content-rich conference. Save the date, Sept 19-20, 2018, Denver, CO.
2018 CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
– FULL PROGRAM OF EVENTS with outstanding SESSIONS & POSTERS
– EDUCATIONAL & ENTERTAINING EVENTS:
– Mobile & Aerial Imagery Fast Data Collection Demos
– Drone demos & drone giveaway
– National Geographic’s Giant Map of Colorado
– 2 DYNAMIC KEYNOTES:
– Saila Hanninen, who leads partnership efforts for Waze in the Rocky Mountain region
– Cory Reppenhagen, meteorologist and journalist at 9News Colorado (KUSA-TV)
– CAREER DEVELOPMENT ACADEMY – Mock Interviews, Resume Review, Career Topic Roundtables
– EXCEPTIONAL SLATE OF EXHIBITORS
– PRE-CONFERENCE PROFESSIONAL WORKSHOPS (TUE, 9/18) – Stay on top of evolving technology!
– OUTSTANDING CONFERENCE SOCIAL EVENT (WED, 9/19) – Networking, Geo Quiz, etc.
– POST-CONFERENCE TOURS (FRI, 9/21)
More information and registration, see http://bit.ly/gisitr18