The 2018 Big Data for Intelligence Symposium brings together members of the Intelligence Community and DoD for an open dialogue about the various challenges and opportunities that exist when attempting to convert large amounts of unstructured data into real time, actionable intelligence.
This educational forum will provide Intelligence Agencies, U.S. military commands, government agencies, academia, and technology providers the chance to more effectively and efficiently pursue opportunities to harness the power of big data for intelligence collection.
New Topics For This Year’s Symposium Include:
- Utilizing Big Data Analytics capabilities to maximize insights from large, disparate data
- Developing a strategic data framework for increased collaboration and intelligence sharing
- Exploiting big data analytics for improved data collection and enrichment
- Integrating Big Data technologies to enhance Warfighter capabilities
- Leveraging advanced algorithms using data analysis and PI in an effort to monitor global terrorist activities
- Facilitating ways to reduce the Army data center’s footprint to enhance DoD intelligence efforts
- Integrating Big Data Platform’s open source and unclassified components to assist in Army decision-making
- Delivering real time, effective big data analysis for the commanders of operation centers
- Facilitating New, Innovative Technologies to Ensure a Decisive USMC Advantage