RECRUITERS Post your GeoJob Ad Today
DUBLIN-The “Smart Governments – Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
The Global Smart Governments market is expected to grow from $10.16 billion in 2016 to reach $39.27 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 21.3%. Increasing data from various sources, raising focus on digitalization, and growing adoption of cloud computing, big data, and Internet of Things are some of the major factors boosting the market growth during the forecast period. On the other hand, differences in regulations across the various countries, security issues are the constraints inhibiting the market growth.
Among services segment, professional services is anticipated to command the global market with highest market share over the forecast period due to growing demand for consulting service which provides technological assistance. By solutions, remote monitoring segment is expected to witness highest CAGR due to growing deployments throughout governments. North America is expected to hold the largest share in global market. Asia Pacific is predicted to register high growth rate due to increasing adoption of technological advancements in emerging countries such as India, China, and Japan.
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
- Consulting Services
- Support and Maintenance
- System Integration and Deployment
- Network Management
- Remote Monitoring
- Open Data Platform
- Identity and Access Management
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Security and Vulnerability Management
- Edge Analytics
- Location Analytics
- Social Media Analytics
- Streaming Analytics
- Government Resource Planning System
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- Financial Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Workforce Management
- Other Solutions
Deployment Types Covered:
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- ABB Ltd.
- Avaya Inc.
- Capgemini S.A.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Entrust Datacard Corporation
- Global Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Hughes Identification Devices (HID) Global Corporation
- Imex Systems Inc.
- International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation
- Nokia Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Symantec Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Market Trend Analysis
4. Porters Five Force Analysis
5. Global Smart Governments Market, By Service
6. Global Smart Governments Market, By Solution
7. Global Smart Governments Market, By Deployment
8. Global Smart Governments Market, By Geography
9. Key Developments
10. Company Profiling
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8v4l8l/smart_governments