Join us September 20 & 21 in Denver for the best GIS in the Rockies to date – offering outstanding professional workshops and presentations, networking, exhibitors, Career Development Academy, social events and more.
2017 CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
– EDUCATIONAL & ENTERTAINING EVENTS:
– Drone Cage demo flights
– CompassTools MX7 Tailgate party
– CAREER DEVELOPMENT ACADEMY – Interview Skills / Resume Building Workshop, Career Topic Roundtables, University & GIS Society Booths, etc.
– PRE-CONFERENCE PROFESSIONAL WORKSHOPS (TUE, 9/19) – Stay on top of ever-changing technology!
– OUTSTANDING CONFERENCE SOCIAL EVENT (WED, 9/20) – Networking, Geo Quiz, etc.
– POST-CONFERENCE TOURS (FRI, 9/22)
Seriously, you’re going to miss all that? We thought not!
Register to join us September 20 & 21 for the 30th Annual GIS in the Rockies Conference – the Rocky Mountain West’s premier geospatial information and technology conference. (Pre-Conference Workshops 9/19)