Join the Ocean Community to Advance Ocean Science with GIS
The Esri Ocean GIS Forum brings together thought leaders from the ocean GIS community in an interactive environment that fosters exploration, collaboration, learning, and innovation.
This year’s forum will focus on new, innovative GIS tools and forward-thinking solutions built to provide a deeper understanding of our oceans. When you join your colleagues and Esri subject matter experts at the Esri campus in Redlands, California, on October 31, you will have a front-row seat to shaping the future of ocean and maritime GIS design.
- Share your ideas and successes with industry colleagues and help shape the future of GIS design through one-on-one collaboration.
- Learn how GIS serves as a powerful tool for scientific understanding, by improving analyses, insights, efficiencies, communication, and maritime workflows in government and commercial communities.
- Discover the ways in which multi-dimensional data and web apps can help you put cutting-edge scientific information to work in your organization at Technical Workshops.
- Learn how to extract more value from your marine and coastal data when it is filtered, analyzed, and viewed on a smart map – producing better informed decisions.
- Explore and test-drive ArcGIS 10.5 with free, expert-led training at the Hands-On Learning Lab.
- Attend dynamic presentations from Esri staff, partners, and customers at the Plenary Session, Lightning Talks, and User Presentations.
Return to the office with a deeper understanding of how GIS technology serves as a powerful tool in the areas of ocean science research and analysis, ocean use planning, marine resilience management, conservation and restoration, and much more!
You can’t afford to miss this unique opportunity to learn proven best practices firsthand from ocean and maritime industry thought leaders, grow your professional network, expand your GIS skill set, and implement new approaches to success in 2017 and beyond!
Don’t wait to sign-up. The early-bird registration deadline is August 31, 2017.