The conference offers opportunities for industry professionals to learn more about geospatial technology issues and business-centric strategies supporting every vertical market touched by the geospatial industry. Historically, attendees have included representatives from local, state, and federal government, the utilities industry, environmental services, land surveying professionals, the oil and gas industry, students, educational practitioners, and retail and business marketing professionals. Whether you are a seasoned GIS professional or are new to the industry, GIS in the Rockies Conference will offer industry insights and opportunities for everyone.
The 30th annual GIS in the Rockies promises to be the best ever, offering an exceptional content-rich conference.
2017 CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
– EDUCATIONAL & ENTERTAINING EVENTS:
– Drone Cage demo flights
– CompassTools MX7 Tailgate party
– Dr. Aileen Buckley research cartographer at Esri developing best practices for mapping
– CAREER DEVELOPMENT ACADEMY – Interview Skills / Resume Building Workshop, Career Topic Roundtables, University & GIS Society Booths, etc.
– PRE-CONFERENCE PROFESSIONAL WORKSHOPS (TUE, 9/19) – Stay on top of ever-changing technology!
– OUTSTANDING CONFERENCE SOCIAL EVENT (WED, 9/20) – Networking, Geo Quiz, etc.
– POST-CONFERENCE TOURS (FRI, 9/22)
See more info at http://gisintherockies.org/