Information Sharing and Analytics – Meeting the Nation’s Intelligence Challenge
Information sharing and information overload challenges continue to dominate operational and acquisition planning within the Department of Defense, Intelligence, Homeland Security, and Law Enforcement communities. Increasingly, government agencies are looking for the latest tools and capabilities in big data and predictive analytics to provide the means to analyze, exploit, and share conclusions drawn from the seemingly overwhelming inputs from ever-increasing numbers of sources.
The value obtained by attending will allow access to outstanding briefings from the key government and industry experts who are shaping the direction of big data and predictive analytics research and development for defense, intelligence, homeland security, and law enforcement.
Key themes include:
- Adding Value to Constructed Data for Intelligence
- Using the Latest Tools and Technologies – Deep/Predictive Analytics, Semantics, Cloud Computation, Metadata, Biometrics, Machine Learning etc.
- Security Considerations in Sharing Big Data – Challenges and Solutions
- BDA Implementation: Collection, Processing, Management and Dissemination Strategies and Techniques
- Applying Predictive Analytics to the Defense Mission
The event takes place in Washington, DC, United States on 21 – 22 September, 2017
More information on the event can be found on this ASDEvents page:https://www.asdevents.com/
To register for this event go to the registration page and select your ticket:https://www.asdevents.com/