REDLANDS, Calif.–Esri, the global leader in spatial analytics technology, announced its participation at the 2017 Consumer Electronics Show (CES). Esri joins Microsoft’s connected car showcase alongside IAV, NXP, Cubic Telecom, and Swiss Re.
WHO: Frits van der Schaff, Head of Automotive, Esri
WHAT: At the trade show
- Microsoft staff will showcase future scenarios where artificial intelligence bots can help improve driver safety, engagement, and integration with calendars and personal preferences.
- Esri staff will discuss how mapping and spatial analytics technology (which talks to Microsoft’s Cortana) provides geospatial context to increase safety and improve the overall driver experience.
- Cubic Telecom staff will detail full LTE connectivity and service-based payment models.
- IAV staff will showcase highly automated driving technology.
- NXP staff will talk about how ensuring secure wireless communication between vehicles (V2X) and between vehicles and infrastructure (V2I) improves road safety and traffic flow (in cooperation with Savari and Delphi).
- Swiss Re staff will discuss smart insurance models, which simulate personalized, flexible insurance coverage using Microsoft Azure technology to offer future connected mobility solutions.
WHERE: Booth NP-2, Gold Lot, Las Vegas Convention Center North Plaza—International Consumer Electronics Show
WHEN: January 4–8, 2017, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.