RECRUITERS Post your GeoJob Ad Today
Free Your Story: New App Lets You Download All Your Media-Rich Facebook Content
SAN FRANCISCO – Nov. 16, 2016 – Saybubble, the world’s first mobile AI-based geo-locational social media platform, today announced a dramatic offer that enables people to download all their Facebook content of 10+ years onto Saybubble’s platform – in 30 minutes or less. Users receive their original, high-definition files and the download works seamlessly in the background while they do other things. Once downloaded, Saybubble will continue to duplicate future Facebook postings so that people can now access and share them freely in a host of new and exciting ways, with privacy and security.
Saybubble, which can be downloaded for free starting today in the iTunes and Google app stores or at www.saybubble.com, has created a new standard of social interaction through its new platform that provides AI-assisted functionality across geo-locations on all mobile devices.
To download their Facebook content – including all photos, videos and comments – users need only to download and open the Saybubble app, select the login with Facebook option and press the “Facebook Download” button when prompted; they can also choose to do it at a later time in settings. The download will start immediately and even the most media-rich Facebook files of 10+ years will download in less than 30 minutes, right into the clean and simple Saybubble format.
“The ability to access your Facebook media library is finally here,” said Jerome Naidoo, Saybubble Founder and CEO. “We’re giving users the opportunity to back up their life story. Saybubble will give it the social home of the future, with AI-assisted learning, geo-location-based navigation and the absolute highest industry standards of privacy and security – all in a 100 percent advertising-free environment. At Saybubble, we promise to treat you with the freedom and respect you deserve.”
The new Saybubble platform is architected from the ground up to provide an unparalleled level of user-driven intelligence. It is built on the same breakthrough Python AI software that powers Amazon and Netflix. This new platform is created for the significant segment of social media users who want to elevate their social activities from pure chat to meaningful and useful sharing of local news and lifestyle commentary.
Once users download their Facebook content onto Saybubble, they can use it any way they wish – immediately and into the future.
Saybubble’s mobile AI platform offers many unique benefits over current social media platforms, including:
- Bubble Cam Dual Recording: This feature allows users to switch between the selfie and rear-facing camera in the same recording, while allowing the user to add video effects in selfie mode that change their environment. Saybubble will automatically stitch together the front and rear recordings into a cohesive video.
- Heatmap: Saybubble’s heatmap shows users in real time what is happening around them and in the world for the first time, giving users a visual hotspot on the map where stories and trending events are popping up. Users are able to see both friend and community posts on the map.
- Bubblegame Level Up: Saybubble gives users XPs (experience points) based on Saybubble usage. The more XPs a user has, the more credible and visible they are on the map.
- Bubblechat: Saybubble includes an easy chat feature, which allows users to write secure messages to friends, groups or to the public if they choose. They can post media directly to the map from the chat.
- Media Rich: Saybubble users are only allowed to post to Saybubble’s newsfeed if they attach a photo or video. Users are able to see and experience the world through rich media as a result.
Based in San Francisco, Saybubble is a privately held company that is creating a new vertical market in user-generated and curated content. Its breakthrough technology platform of AI applied across a global interactive heat map is designed to create a whole new level of community and conversation. The platform gives users the intelligent and localized information they need to more effectively connect with their community, their city, their country and their world. Users contribute to the conversation by sharing local happenings as well as their interests, inspirations, stories, photos and videos to their public or private newsfeed and map. Unique tools from Saybubble, such as the Bubblecam and in-app chat, enable users to interact and tell stories in new ways, as well as to protect and preserve their online memories. Please visitwww.saybubble.com to learn more or download the platform. It is also available in the iTunes and Google app stores.