Speakers from the White House, NASA, Esri and IBM to Discuss the Future of Drones
- Keynote: The Future of Drones: Clearing the Flight Path to a Connected World (8:45- 10:00 am) – Hear from Lawrie Jordan, Esri, Dr. Richard Rios, NASA, Terah Lyons, White House Office of Science & Technology Policy and Ingo D. Piroth, IBM Global Business Services as they discuss where they see the future of drones, how to create an environment where companies can become more efficient and successful and more. The discussion will be moderated by Gretchen West, Hogan Lovells.
- Conference Sessions: Throughout the two-day event over 120 industry leaders will share information in dozens of sessions including Produce Pilots: Drones in the Field and Orchard; Civil Drone Regulations in the UK: What Does it Mean for US Companies?; Finding Funding: The VC Community Speaks; Connecting Flights: The Potential for Drone Applications via Mobile Networks, MAPPS Geospatial Trackand much more.
- Case Studies will focus on Drones for Law Enforcement, Commercial Drones for Mining Companies, Drones in Construction, SnotBots: Changing How We See and Study Whales; Security and Surveillance via Drone.
- Tech Talks Theater (10:15am – 4:45pm in Exhibit Hall)- Hear from industry leaders and learn about key developments happening in the drone industry. Sessions include Skyefish’s Smart Gimbal Technology; Solid-State LIDAR Technologies by LeddarTech; The Future of Sense-and-Avoid Technology by Fortem Technologies; Drones and the Future of Data on Demand by Altavian; Intelligent Insight- Leveraging Agriculture Focused Data Analytics by AeroVironment; Efficient Processing of UAV Projects by SimActive, Inc.; and Crop Dusting by Kray Technologies; and Kespry’s Automated Drone System.
- Tech Talk/Demonstration Theater– Throughout the day hear about and see the latest technology demonstrations, including presentations on 3D Surveying by FalconViz; Autonomous Drones by Arbe Robotics; Power Mapping by Esri; Affordable Renewable Energy by InspecTools; the Intel® Falcon™ 8+ System by Intel Corporation; UAS Parachute Recovery System by Fruity Chutes Inc.; Drone Operator Workforce by DroneHive Inc.; Snapdragon Navigator Software by Qualcomm Atheros, Inc.; and New Aerial Platforms by Altus UAS.
- Exhibit Hall – The exhibit hall will be open on Tuesday, November 15 from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm with a networking reception from 5:00 – 6:00 pm, sponsored by Measure, and on Wednesday, November 16 from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm with a networking reception from 4:00 – 5:00 pm. Join all attendees, exhibitors, speakers and media in the Exhibit Hall.
- Sponsored Forums – Three sponsored forums are open to all attendees, including: Unleashing Innovation in Drone Technology, presented by Intel – (Tuesday at 11:45 am); Drone Insurance 101, presented by Global Aerospace (Tuesday at 1:30 pm). Qualcomm, Aerovel and Precision Integrated Programs will present sponsored forums on Wednesday.