RECRUITERS Post your GeoJob Ad Today
Business Excellence Is Applauded at Esri Partner Conference
Redlands, California—March 7, 2016—Esri recognized its outstanding partners during the annual Esri Partner Conference. These honorees have made exceptional strides toward advancing GIS solutions to solve real-world problems. Meeting some of the world’s toughest challenges, members of theEsri Partner Network build solutions and provide best practices for organizations around the globe.
“By providing world-class applications in government, business, science, and nearly every industry type, Esri partners have succeeded in improving the ways people live and work,” said Jack Dangermond, Esri president. “Esri is privileged to recognize our most distinguished partners.”
Esri honored the following eight partners for their exceptional contributions to GIS:
- Best Use of Story Maps outside the Enterprise—Exprodat provides petroleum exploration and production solutions including fit-for-purpose applications for customers’ needs.
- Best Use of Story Maps for Partner’s Business—Pro-West & Associates, Inc. offers GIS consulting and data management expertise to support government and private industry including agriculture, forestry, mining and land management.
- Best Use of Spatial Analysis and Analytics—Earth Analytic, Inc.specializes in natural and cultural resource projects, providing a broad spectrum of mapping and geospatial analysis for scientists.
- ArcGIS Platform: Complete Deployment—Geographic Business Solutions Ltd. delivers solutions that enable operational efficiencies and business growth, creating customized Esri enterprise solutions.
- Exceptional Joint Partner Collaboration—Azteca Systems Inc. works collaboratively with Esri partners and distributors to provide cost effective asset management solutions that provide intelligent infrastructure management to customers.
- ArcGIS Platform Innovation—Astadia provides professional software design, development, and integration services that add value to data and systems across the organization.
- Everyone Has an Identity—Cartegraph OMS combines work and asset management solutions to help local governments manage infrastructure more efficiently.
- Excellence in Web GIS Expansion—SSP Innovations provides utilities and telecommunication companies with GIS for data, workforce, and transformer lifecycle management and develops and deploys custom solutions.
Learn more about the Esri Partner Network at esri.com/partners.
Since 1969, Esri has been giving customers around the world the power to think and plan geographically. The market leader in GIS technology, Esri software is used in more than 350,000 organizations worldwide including each of the 200 largest cities in the United States, most national governments, more than two-thirds of Fortune 500 companies, and more than 7,000 colleges and universities. Esri applications, running on more than one million desktops and thousands of web and enterprise servers, provide the backbone for the world’s mapping and spatial analysis. Esri is the only vendor that provides complete technical solutions for desktop, mobile, server, and Internet platforms. Visit us at esri.com/news.
Copyright © 2016 Esri. All rights reserved. Esri, the Esri globe logo, GIS by Esri, ArcGIS, esri.com, and @esri.com are trademarks, service marks, or registered marks of Esri in the United States, the European Community, or certain other jurisdictions. Other companies and products or services mentioned herein may be trademarks, service marks, or registered marks of their respective mark owners.