Hiring a GeoGeek? Post your GeoJob today
Handheld Geotagging App, MediaMapper Mobile, Featured at GEOINT App Store
- Embed GPS data (time, longitude, and altitude) and sensor information (altitude, temperature, humidity) in photos and videos.
- Mark features of interest (FOI) while taking photographs and recording audio notes.
- Take sequential photos based on time or distance intervals.
- View a complete video, along with its track log and route on a map, showing where it was taken.
- See thumbnails of photos and videos on Google Earth™ to identify their locations.
- Use photo triangulation to determine the location of a remote object photographed from at least two positions.
- Generate a PDF of any photo or map screen, complete with GPS and Laser Range Finder information, then annotate the PDF, add a QR code and email it.
- Upload photos to a server or share them via email, along with their latitude, longitude, pitch, roll and yaw.
Related links: www.redhensystems.com