Sept. 17-18, Las Vegas – “Where Technology Meets Business Reality” — Join us this fall in Las Vegas for the 2015 USIBD Digital Reality Symposium, September 16-17 and network with industry leaders and professionals such as those shown below.
USIBD, the first organization focusing solely on supporting the Building Documentation Industry in the United States, is launching its inaugural Symposium and you are invited to participate and help shape the industry! Your knowledge, expertise, and support are welcomed.
Who: should attend? – Business Owners, Operators and Influencers whose companies take part in documenting existing conditions.
What: will you learn? – Go behind the curtain with competitors and clients to get the real story on technology use when documenting existing conditions.
Where: Vegas baby! – Join us as we springboard off the energy of this City and dig deep into subjects that matter most to the BUSINESS of what we do. Expect take-aways that you won’t gain anywhere else; after all – what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!
Why: two words, INFORMATION and VALUE. – You will hear QUICK FIRE sessions from others in the trenches on subjects like: Recognizing opportunities, why your clients and competitors are doing it, What technology is coming up, Where to go for resources – just to name a few. Even the networking will provide tremendous opportunity to walk away with new alliances and trusted sounding
How: BOOK NOW!
Speakers & Topics of Discussion Include:
• Jim Balding, The ANT Group “Glorious Gadgets”
• Chris Foran, SDMM “Getting Started in the 3D Imaging Technology Business”
• Enrique Sariemento, McCarthy Building Companies, Inc “Why the GC’s Want to Scan”
• Jennifer Lanzetti, Cn3D Construction “Why BIM Fails”
• Joe Romano, Langan Engineering “Mistakes to Avoid in Growing Your Company”
• Kevin Kianka, HAAG 3D “Service Provider Contracts – The 10 Biggest Mistakes”
• Michael Raphael, Direct Dimensions “How to Make Money with 3d Printing”
• Peter Stevenson, Stevenson Systems “BOMA and the new IPMS Standard – Which one do I use?”
• Quinten Smith, Core Construction “3d in Project Pursuit”
• Todd Wynne, Rogers O’Brien “The Year 2025” (GC – Rogers O’Brien Const.)
• Will Ikerd, Ikerd Consulting (AGC BIMForum) “What’s new in the BIMForum’s 2015 LOD
(Level of Development) Specification?”
Register to Attend at usibd.org
Contact the USIBD Team at 703-831-7382 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Virtual attendance also available