RECRUITERS Post your GeoJob Ad Today
Version 3.7 includes new intelligent, responsive forms that dramatically improve the speed, quality and efficiency of asset inspections, land surveys and any location-based data collection project
WASHINGTON, DC AUGUST 26, 2015 – TerraGo, a pioneer of geospatial collaboration and enterprise mobility software, announces the availability of TerraGo Edge 3.7, which features smart forms as well as new GPS features and GIS enhancements.
TerraGo Edge smart forms can dramatically accelerate the data collection process by automating and accelerating user entries while also eliminating any unnecessary or redundant steps. Smart forms can be completely customized to meet the unique workflow requirements of customers in any industry.
TerraGo Edge delivers the best of both worlds to field operations and GIS departments with its open platform design and integration. With the GIS and GPS enhancements in TerraGo Edge version 3.7, field project teams can rapidly collect data with intelligent, user-defined forms, survey-grade accuracy, and custom basemaps, including real-time, cm-level accuracy and ArcGIS® Online custom basemaps.
New features in version 3.7 include:
- Form groups – new form element to organize multiple related fields
- Conditional fields – new attribute for radio button, combo or checkbox so additional fields appear based on user entry
- Barcode and QR code support – instantly scans standard codes and eliminates manual entry
- Repeating fields and groups – new attribute to dynamically “add another row”
- Expand/collapse – new feature to expand or collapse all groups and repeating fields
- Calculated fields – new form element to define a calculated result using other form field values
- Multiple form attachments – ability to attach two or more forms to a single Note
- High Accuracy CHC GPS integration – X20i (Sub-foot (30 cm)), X91i (Centimeter (8mm))
- Esri® ArcGIS® Online enhancements – access to custom maps
“TerraGo Edge’s new smart forms do much more than just transition data entry from pen and paper to mobile devices with advanced features that improve worker productivity, and make data collection faster and more accurate,” said Dave Basil, VP of Products and Services at TerraGo. “Our new mobile form design takes full advantage of the mobile interface to reimagine and reinvent the field user experience for data collection.”
Learn more about the latest enhancements in the upcoming webinar on September 15, 2015 at 12:00 PM ET. Register Now.
All product names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
TerraGo develops software applications and mobile apps that make it easy for our customers to collect data, share information and work together anywhere, any time. From sharing feature-rich maps and imagery to deploying on-demand apps for a mobile workforce, TerraGo builds intuitive products that enable collaboration from any place on the planet.
Founded in 2005, TerraGo invented the industry’s most widely adopted geospatial collaboration technology with its innovative GeoPDF products and is revolutionizing field data collection with its TerraGo Edge mobile platform.
TerraGo’s customers include the world’s leading defense and intelligence departments, government agencies, non-profits and commercial enterprises in every industry, with over 2,000 global customers based in over 70 countries and all 50 US states.