ISPRS WG IV/7 and WG V/4 Joint Workshop “Indoor-Outdoor Seamless Modelling, Mapping and Navigation”, 21-22 May 2015, Tokyo, Japan — Requirements for seamless modelling between indoor and outdoor environment related to BIM (Building Information Modelling) are increasing.
It is needed to discuss on photgrammetric aspects focusing on the topic.
The ISPRS WG IV/7 and WG V/4 Joint Workshop ( http://isprs2015tokyo.geo.db.
The topics include but are not limited to:
• Building Information Modeling (BIM), Construction Information Modeling (CIM)
• CAD and Indoor GIS
• Closed range photogrammetry, Image-based modelling
• Point cloud
• Indoor Location-based Services (Indoor LBS)
• Augmented Reality (AR) applications
• Wearable sensors, Mobile devices
• Human-computer interface
• February 6th, 2015: Abstract submission (800 words)
• March 20th, 2015: Notification to authors
• April 17th, 2015: Final paper submission (ISPRS format, max 6 pages)
The accepted articles will be published in the ISPRS Archives of Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences (www.isprs.org/publications/