RECRUITERS Post your GeoJob Ad Today
Oregon & Southwest Washington URISA, Washington URISA, and ASPRS invite you to submit an abstract of no more than 300 words by February 9, 2015 to the abstract and presentation website for the 2015 GIS in Action Conference, a joint event. Abstracts are welcome if submitted after this date, but those submitted by the deadline will be given first consideration for the conference.
The theme of this year’s event is “Spatial Connections”. We ask that, if possible, presenters discuss in their presentations how their topic relates to the theme.
Topics of specific interest:
- Remote Sensing, Photogrammetry, and LiDAR
- Mobile mapping
- Open source
- Asset/Facilities Management
- Data stewardship and maintenance
- Natural Resources Management
- Social Services Provision
- Public Safety/Emergency Response
- Cloud storage and computing
Presenters receive a $60 discount on their Conference Registration
Any questions about the conference please contact Sarah Myers.