As the already-large volumes of healthcare-related data continue to grow, many organizations are turning to the cloud to store, manage and share data. When looking at ways to better share documents and files across healthcare organizations, IT and Security professionals need a cloud-based content management and collaboration platform that offers enterprise-grade security.
Box is a HIPAA compliant collaboration platform that allows employees to share documents within their organization and with partners and clinicians outside their organization. Box signs HIPAA Business Associate agreements with its healthcare customers and offers the following product and security features:
- Data encryption at transit and rest
- Full audit trail for users and content
- Strict access to files and robust permissioning
- State-of-the-art practices for identity management
- Mobile device management
- Reporting and analytics to get up-to-the-minute information on what’s happening with a customer’s content
- Box operated Data Centers are SSAE 16 Type II and SOC1 and SOC2 certified
Offered Free by: Box, Inc.