Recall that Intergraph recently lifted the lid off the 2013 Product Suite (Intergraph Geospatial 2013) – Intergraph Geospatial 2013 is the first and only comprehensive solution that connects all geospatial genres, integrating photogrammetry, remote sensing, and GIS into a streamlined system. Users can exploit the wealth of information contained in multi-source content, share it rapidly (and securely), and deliver it on-demand as reliable and actionable information.
Intergraph will be on the road showing off the 2013 lineup in a World Tour – perhaps an event is coming to a city near you!
World Tour events include:
January 11 Calcutta, INDIA
January 17 Dresden, GERMANY
January 21 Hyderabad, INDIA
January 29 Utrecht, Netherlands
February 1 Delhi, INDIA
February 11 Denver, CO, USA
February 15 Dehradun, INDIA
February 19 Canberra, AUS
February 20 Sydney, AUS
February 21 Brisbane, AUS
February 21 Dusseldorf, GERMANY
February 25 Melbourne, AUS
February 26 Munich, GERMANY
February 26 Huntsville, AL, USA
February 27 Perth, AUS
February 27 Chennai, INDIA
February 28 Bangalore, INDIA
March 5 Adelaide, AUS
March 5 Kassel, GERMANY
March 6 Cologne, GERMANY
March 6 Darwin, AUS
March 6 Hobart, AUS
March 6 Shillong, INDIA
March 7 Bern, SWITZERLAND
March 11 North Island, NZ
March 12 Frankfurt, GERMANY
March 18 South Island, NZ
March 19 Linz, AUSTRIA
March 21 Mississauga, Ontario, CAN
March 25 Baltimore, MD, USA
Intergraph Geospatial 2013 portfolio of products includes:
· GeoMedia 2013: A powerful GIS management package that enables users to realize the maximum value of their geospatial resources. This release makes it easier for users to leverage the depth of GIS via an updated, intuitive interface, the ability to dynamically place labels and dramatic performance improvements.
· ERDAS IMAGINE 2013: The industry’s most advanced remote sensing analysis and spatial modeling package allows users to visualize their results in 2D, 3D and on cartographic-quality map compositions. In this release, users can integrate point cloud datasets into their workflows and perform dynamic analysis with a new spatial modeling environment.
· ImageStation 2013: Intergraph’s extensive offering for production photogrammetry. This release includes new capabilities for dense terrain extraction from digital aerial frame imagery using the Semi-Global Matching (SGM) approach, new opportunities for distributable processing, and increased support for ingesting terrain data.
· LPS 2013: Intergraph’s vigorous offering for project photogrammetry. LPS users will now experience more streamlined workflows for the production of orthorectified images, stereo imagery, 3D models and terrain datasets with integration into the ERDAS IMAGINE ribbon interface.
· ERDAS APOLLO 2013: An enterprise-class geospatial data management, analysis, and delivery solution. This release features a new web client and the ability to quickly clip, zip and ship LAS-formatted point cloud data.
· GeoMedia Smart Client 2013: Enables all users to seamlessly integrate geographic information into configurable workflows for vertical market applications. This release provides support for connected and disconnected field editing with the ability for users to make updates with waning or non-existent internet connectivity.
· GeoMedia Web Map: A fully-scalable server solution for building and deploying high-performance web services and websites. This release includes a harmonized enterprise administration console, customizable thin client, and increased performance for overall data serving.
· Geospatial Portal: The integrated web client for building websites and web applications. Geospatial Portal is a configurable and customizable front end for users to view, analyze, capture and update geospatial information.
· Geospatial SDI: A solution for providers that need to manage and serve secure or licensed information using standards-based web services conforming to SDI standards and practices. This release ensures that users work within up-to-date standards (all web services meet OGC and INSPIRE specifications).