I’m a fan of social media, however, I’m also a fan of trying to stay up with the trends and the latest services and as a result I download and read loads of white papers – a tip, storing the white papers as PDFs in your iPad reading library is very simple, fast, and convenient!
The following are some hand selected white papers that deliver terrific info for your social media research courtesy of Awareness Inc.
To help you understand important shifts in the social media landscape and how they affect marketing, we combed through the juiciest research findings from 2012, pulling out 10 studies and 30 essential takeaways for any successful marketer. The ten white papers included are:
- MCKINSEY: The Social Economy: Unlocking Value & Productivity Through Social Technologies
- ALTIMETER: The Converged Media Imperative
- THE 451 GROUP: Has Social Customer Acquisition Emerged as a Stand-Alone Market Segment?
- PEDOWITZ GROUP: Lead Generation Marketing Effectiveness Study
- DENIS POMBRIANT AND ESTEBAN KOLSKY: Social Media 2012: State of Adoption
- AWARENESS, INC.: The State of Social Marketing Report
- GARTNER: Magic Quadrant for Social CRM
- IBM: State of Social Marketing 2012
- MARKETO: Benchmark on Revenue Performance
- 2012 SILVERPOP: 6 Key Marketing Trends for 2013 & Tips for Succeeding in the Year of the Customer
Today’s TOP news! Learn Spatial Analysis via Free, Esri MOOC