42% of Twitter users use follow brands or companies — but is your business one of them?
Maintaining an effective Twitter presence can be a powerful part of your business’ marketing strategy. To help businesses interested in mastering the basics of Twitter, we’ve put together a complete explanation on how to use Twitter for business.
This comprehensive guide will cover:
The basics, such as Twitter-specific vocabulary
6 ways to set up and optimize your public profile
How to use Twitter for business through marketing
Used successfully, Twitter can help you develop and promote your brand, interact with your fan base, monitor conversations about your company, promote thought leadership, and much more. Be sure to read through our guide to see such successes.
- How To Support Your Customers With Twitter
- Ten Innovative Ways to Use Twitter for Business
- 10-Step Guide to Social Link Building
- New Guide: How to Use Google+ for Business
- How to Use Pinterest for Business
Today’s TOP news! Learn Spatial Analysis via Free, Esri MOOC