Here’s a quick look at Fulcrum, an innovative, simple to use, fast to setup, enterprise scale field data collection tool for iOS. Impressive indeed and multiple OS support roll-out coming in the near future.
Fulcrum (@fulcrumapp) from SpatialNetworks is designed to help users started collecting field data in minutes. Additionally, Fulcrum also enables the user to design forms and create projects (in minutes according to the team) and start seeing your data collected from your field workers delivered to your cloud account instantly, OTA
The app, initially available for iOS (available now in iTunes store) and we are informed that android and iPad versions are due later in 2012 – additional mapping platform support following that, including Yahoo, GoogleMaps, Bing, ArcGISOnline, other ESRI formats, your own enterprise servers, native MapBox integration, WeoGeo and others.
So, what can you accomplish with Fulcrum?
- Drag and drop form builder
- Set field types (text, drop down, photo, etc…), visibility, store as a template
- Fulcrum – Mobile Data Collection Platform
- Synchs with your Fulcrum web account for sharing
- Add your own raster data base layers
- Export data to CSV, SHP, or KML
Imagine this, you have multiple field data collection teams in different locations around the world. Deploy the same form to an unlimited number of users in your organization with a couple of clicks of the mouse and all are collecting and loading data instantly.
A look at the form builder
A "Basic account is free and provides users with photo support, CSV export, unlimited maps and projects and more. Pro and enterprise license options are available.
- Home http://spatialnetworks.com
- Fulcrum http://spatialnetworks.com/products/fulcrum/
- Blog http://spatialnetworks.com/blog/
- Prices http://spatialnetworks.com/products/fulcrum/pricing/
Today’s TOP news! Learn Spatial Analysis via Free, Esri MOOC