Seattle, WA – Nov. 17, 2011 – This year at Autodesk University, VirtualGrid (www.vrmesh.com) will introduce VRMesh Survey, their latest software product for automatic and accurate point cloud classification. Please visit Booth 6A (Nov. 29th – Dec. 1st, 2011, Las Vegas) to learn about the powerful point cloud capabilities in VRMesh Survey.
VRMesh has become known for its cutting-edge point cloud and mesh processing functionalities. The latest product VRMesh Survey, an automatic point cloud classification solution, has been used worldwide by surveying, mining, civil engineering, and urban design companies, as well as governmental and university organizations.
Key features of VRMesh Survey empower users to:
• Automatically classify LiDAR point clouds as ground, vegetation, building, and others, working well under extreme variations in terrain including steep slopes with dense vegetation.
• Automatically detect hidden man-made structures that are fully covered by canopies.
• Automatically extract building footprints and create 3D building models.
• Accurately decimate millions of point clouds.
• Accurately generate triangle-meshed models.
The new and enhanced features in VRMesh Survey v7.0 will give users the ability to detect ground points in steep terrain and the ability to create 3D buildings based on extracted footprints.
Please stop by Booth 6A at AU 2011 for full demonstrations. Or watch an introductory video from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvKbFV-hhQA .
VirtualGrid is the developer of VRMesh, an advanced 3D point cloud and mesh processing software tool. We focus on LiDAR remote sensing, reverse engineering, and rapid prototyping industries. Learn more at www.vrmesh.com.
Today’s TOP news! Learn Spatial Analysis via Free, Esri MOOC