We follow the Geo Twitter-sphere very closely… the following are just a few of the tweets we’ve "faved" in the past several days… please follow us @GISuser and/or @gletham – see all the Faves HERE
- @lapeltz ESRI’s ocean basemap to be released on World Hydrography Day, June 21st
- @guykawasaki Why great ideas fail http://is.gd/WCa5A8
- @steve_snow_ New #GIS in the #Cloud e-book http://dld.bz/adMBD #Free good info on Private and Public clouds
- @gaslampQuarter Have a GPS-enabled mobile phone? Get the Google Maps app & use our #TasteofGaslamp map for your guide today!
- @josephkerski Last day of http://t.co/bCzoiyf Teachers Teaching Teachers GIS. Wonderful group of 30 educators in attendance!
- @mager Peep Rally, an interesting new online fundraising platform.
- @dtunkelang Great to see this going live! Congrats to my Google NYC friends who worked on it.
- @LindaHecht Love the new pop-ups on GovMaps.org | U.S. Maps and Nationwide Layers
- @mashable 7 Ingenious Resumes That Will Make You Rethink Your CV
- @ajturner starting today analysis on @GeoCommons is free for everyone!
Today’s TOP news! Trimble Adds Satellite Imagery Data Support