VELOCITIE Spotlights Aquarion Water Company’s GIS Implementation in its Booth #2023 at ESRI User Conference July 25 – 27
Green Bay, Wisconsin – VELOCITIE plans to spotlight the GIS implementation of Aquarion Water Company (Aquarion) at its booth #2023 during the ESRI User Conference July 25 – 27. This ArcGIS customer spotlight will highlight the milestones that Aquarion achieved to ensure the success of its enterprise GIS. VELOCITIE’s consultants and Aquarion’s project manager will share information on project planning and cost justification, system and data requirements, data conversion vendor selection and management, and application development and deployment of the ArcGIS suite of products.
VELOCITIE invites other users at the conference to visit booth #2023 and view the showcase of products implemented for Aquarion, one of the 10 largest investor owned water utilities in the United States and supplier to 53 communities in Connecticut, New York, New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
VELOCITIE’s project manager, Mark Rytilahti, and senior consultant, Bill Hoisington, will present a demo of tools and products used at Aquarion and discuss the highlights of the following implementation services:
- Needs assessment and cost benefit analysis, which allowed Aquarion to document strategic benefits and ensure its ability to meet critical success factors
- Migration from Microstation DGNs, AutoCAD DWGs, coverage files, and an Oracle database
- ArcGIS end-user applications, training and implementation support for GIS data maintenance, water system analysis, map and service tap card generation, and image access
- ArcIMS application development for field GIS viewing
- ArcPAD tool development for hydrant inspection updates
- ArcSDE integration with several legacy databases and document management systems that contain hydrant inspection data, main break data, and as-built drawings and service tap card images
VELOCITIE Integration, Inc. provides integrated GIS solutions for utilities, municipalities and telecommunication companies. With offices in Green Bay and Milwaukee, Wisconsin and Denver, Colorado, the team at VELOCITIE brings over 225 years of combined experience in serving the GIS industry.
VELOCITIE has the knowledge, insight, experience, and proven success to ensure that its clients have a clear path for implementing GIS with their business needs in mind. Our objective is for clients to realize the true benefits and cost savings of integrating GIS technology with their IT and core business practices while implementing a wide array of industry leading products.
Visit us at www.velocitie.com for a complete profile of VELOCITIE’S GIS services.
Today’s TOP news! Learn Spatial Analysis via Free, Esri MOOC